Accountant will prepare analysis and financial reports to maintain records of
assets, liabilities or other financial activities within Odyssey House.
SPECIFIC DUTIES &
- Prepare reports and analysis
for audits, accounts, payroll, budgets and fixed assets.
- Maintain G/L for various
- Execute billing preparation.
- Administer analysis and
reports on special projects.
- Sustain and reconcile monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION/TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE
SKILLS AND ABILITIES.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience in accounting or
- The maximum of 3 years, strong accounting skills and experience, required; CFR Knowledge
is a plus.
- Must have good
communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency with computer software (Microsoft Word and