ACI Concrete Testing Technician
|Category:||Maintenance / Skilled Trades|
|Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Description:|| Perform field testing, observation, and inspection of construction materials (e.g. soils, aggregates, concrete, asphalt, and steel). Communicate with project manager, engineering technicians, client representative, contractor’s representative and others as applicable regarding the construction site, project requirements, and testing, observation, and inspection requirements and results. Transport material samples with associated identifying documentation to the laboratory for further testing and analysis. Tabulate, prepare, and submit data and observation in the form of written and digital reports as work is performed for daily transmittal to the Project Manager. Maintain and clean equipment, vehicles and work areas. May assist with scheduling and dispatch of Technicians to project sites. Adhere to strict safety standards. |
100% Field Role, On site
Work Vehicle Provided
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
Performs testing, observation, and inspection as directed in accordance with training and the specified procedures.
• Provides clear documentation of findings and results. Must be able to develop a strong working relationship with contractor and design teams.
• Communicates information to Project Manager and other personnel as directed by the PM.
• Has experience and proficiency in multiple areas of field testing and inspection
• May lead the activities of other engineering technicians on larger field projects.
• Maintains equipment and calibrations.
• Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects.
|Requirements:|| Requirements: |
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience or the equivalent in training and related experience.
• Experience with laptop computer use and Microsoft Word and Excel
• ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I
Along with the above two certifications, I need persons who have at least one of the following:
• ICC Masonry
• ICC Reinforced Concrete
Other desirable certifications:
• Unbonded Post-Tensioning Inspector – Level 1
|Job Location:||Duluth, GA|
|Synerfac Branch:||Atlanta, GA|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(770) 668-9112|