Administrative Assistant 3 – Pittsburgh, PA – 5+ month contract
CTG's premier global client in Pittsburgh, PA, has an assignment for a
Administrative Assistant 3.
Hourly Rate: $15.70/hr
Major Contributing Activities:
- Provide administrative support to Global Infrastructure organization in downtown Pittsburgh.
- Point of Contact for Building Services related requests for improvements / maintenance requests.
- Manages employee moves within the building – coordinates logistics with office facilities, phone moves, distribution.
- New hires employee coordination: system access, ID badges, and cubicle supplies.
- Maintains office supplies for the department.
- Point of Contact / Business Unit champion for company mobile phone plan changes or requests for upgrades within company guidelines.
- Maintains Corporate Phone Directory/Database for General Office and international employees as needed.
- Sort mail and distribute biweekly as necessary.
- Maintain department distribution lists in Outlook.
- Assists with Capital Asset requests.
- Works as SharePoint site owner/power user for Global Infrastructure organization.
- Maintain list of new hire employees and advise managers of benchmark dates.
- Manage vendor relationships with vending and coffee delivery services.
- Event Planning
- Assist with meeting requests: room setup, materials, and meals.
- Coordinate monthly morale events for department.
- Work as point of contact/committee head for annual employee events(Offsite meetings/Picnics)
- Travel: Assist travelers with airline, hotel, and car rental requests (Domestic and International).
- Assist travelers with passport and international visa requests.
- Must use high degree of discretion when handling and processing confidential materials.
- Organizational and time management skills are necessary, as this position contends with constant telephone and oral interruptions.
- Must be experienced with Excel formulas (Vlookup specifically).
- SharePoint skills are highly desired, preferably SharePoint 2016.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, administrative and communication skills, as well as have the flexibility to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be highly motivated and with a demonstrated ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Must have ability to operate typical office equipment (Print/Scan/Fax).
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.