GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR TO PRESTIGIOUS CORPORATIONS AND SMALL, LOCAL BUSINESSES!
Our clients in various industries are in need of qualified Administrative Assistants, Receptionists and Office Clerks to fill their temporary and temp-to-hire positions located throughout the East Bay area (Alameda, Oakland, San Leandro, and Hayward). Work schedules vary by client and positions may be full-time or part-time depending on the client's needs, but are typically on a DAY shift.
Employees must be able to complete various tasks including but not limited to:
- Answering/Utilizing phones
- Greeting clients and employees
- Transcribing and creating documents (Typically Intermediate/Advanced level MS WORD required)
- Creating, maintaining and updating spreadsheets (Typically Intermediate/Advanced level MS EXCEL required) and customer databases experience (i.e. Salesforce, Oracle, MAS200, AS400, MS Access, Netsuite etc.)
- Making domestic and international travel arrangements
- Scheduling appointments and calendar management (Typically MS OUTLOOK)
- Setting up and maintaining conference rooms for meetings
- Opening and distributing mail
- Filing documents (manually and electronically - Filemaker PRO)
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years or more of experience in a Receptionist, Administrative Assistant or Office Clerk position
- Minimum Intermediate-level experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum Beginner-level PowerPoint, Access, and/or Filemaker Pro desired
- Minimum typing speed 40 wpm
- Ability to answer and use multi-line phone systems
- Accurate filing and data entry
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize in a demanding environment
- Proficient written and verbal English
- Bilingual Spanish and English a plus
- Peachtree and Quickbooks experience is a plus for accounting positions
Snelling offers weekly pay to assigned employees in addition to limited medical/dental/vision benefits and paid sick leave (minimum qualifications apply for paid sick leave)
You may submit an online application, https://alameda.snelling.com , or come to our office to apply during our walk-in application hours, Tuesday-Friday between 8:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Please allow 1-2 hours to complete the application process and be prepared to provide your proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Each candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check.
For additional information, please contact (510) 769-4408.
Snelling Staffing Services
2203 Harbor Bay Parkway
Alameda, CA 94502