Fort Belvoir, VA
(interim) Secret clearance or above required
Keywords: AEM, Adobe Experience Manager (v 6.3), CRQ, SLING, osgi, mongodb
- Develop software using AEM and other Adobe offerings
- Work with the customer to define user stories for the requirements and then develop user stories
- Develop UNIX scripts to support packaging and deploying application code across environments
- Ensure code quality utilizing Fortify static code scanning of application code
1. Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; 3 Years with Masters
2. Must have experience using basic Unix commands.
3. Must have a minimum of 3 years of Java programming.
4. Must have a cooperative attitude and willingness to take direction.
5. Must possess a certification related to your development role (Java, SQL, and various other could meet this requirement; obtain within 6 months of project start)
6. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
7. Must have or be able to get a Comptia Security+ certification
2. Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud
3. Experienced Java developer
4. Strong Unix skills
5. Oracle / Sun Java EE certification is a plus, but not required
6. Experience with Apache SLING web application framework
7. Experience with Apache Jackrabbit Java Content Repository OSGi bundles and services
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.