As part of Client’s initiative, we are looking for passionate and talented AI / Machine Learning scientists and engineers for our Silicon Valley AI Lab to work closely with the global AI labs on novel and disruptive solutions that will shape out Client’s global vision for Connected Home, Connected Cars, IoT and Robotics.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team in Silicon Valley, including data scientists, product managers and software developers, to design and launch AI products and solutions that help predict, personalize and transform lifestyles of Client’s global footprint of devices and users.
- AI research scientists will work on advanced research topic and challenging business problem in the machine learning, natural language understanding, machine perception and cyber-physical systems, using emerging disruptive technologies.
- Research scientists and engineers will also design novel experiments, invent machine learning algorithms, and create prototype implementations.
- Research scientists and engineers are also encouraged to publish high quality papers and patents and collaborate with leading academic universities in this field.
- Develop AI/machine learning solutions targeted towards disruptive opportunities for Client’s business, based on perception, computer vision, speech, audio, cyber physical systems, etc.
- Build novel machine learning/AI algorithms to develop differentiating IP
- Build quick Proof of Concepts (POC) and project ownership around projects that can demonstrate utilization, value and lead to scalable solutions
- Actively participate in the research and academic community by disseminating novel results in top conferences and journals
- Stay up-to-date on developments in the field and propose long term capability buildup
- Collaborate with other R&D groups as well as business units within Client (around AI) while maintaining clear differentiation and value in our specific offerings, and leading the path of innovative value driven AI solutions.
- Leverage experience with systems, and application development to realize products/offerings in multi-disciplinary settings.
Must Have Skillsets
- PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, statistics or related quantitative discipline with a focus on Machine Learning/AI/Reinforcement learning or related areas with at least 3 years of experience
- Strong background in two or more of the following areas: machine learning/AI algorithms, computations/statistical learning theory, scalable systems (e.g. Spark, Hadoop), large scale data analysis, optimization, functional analysis and deep learning.
- Strong publication record in top conferences and journals
- Hands on coding experience in two or more of C/C++, Python, Scala, Lua, Java, R, Matlab
- A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and machine Learning
- Experience in autonomous driving, smart city/home, IoT and application of AI/Machine learning in the context of these domains preferred
- A demonstrable track record of developing novel algorithms, solutions and delivered/deployed projects in the area preferred.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, MxNet), and Large-scale optimization preferred.
Location: Santa Clara, CA