Randstad has teamed up with a top company in Orange County to add an AP/AR Manager to oversee the companies cash flow activities.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
• Define the AR strategy and implement plan for improving cash flow
• Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers
• Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and referring accounts to collection agencies.
• Manage, train and develop accounts receivable staff, ensuring accurate and timely processing of all invoices and cash receipts.
• Maintain accurate weekly cash reports
• Standardize processes and procedures
• Work with Controller on bad debt analysis
• Work cross-functionally to automate and improve processes
• Implement document management software and system reporting capabilities
• Review aging reports and direct resources to urgent issues
• A bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or related certifications
• 5+ years corporate accounting experience
• 3+ years management experience
• Demonstrated success in high-growth environment, including process development, implementation, and execution
• Experience with balance sheet management
• Management experience; strong interpersonal and time management skills
• Strong Excel and Great Plains experience
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Analysis, Skip Tracing, Expense Reports, AP, AR, Month-End Close, Bank Deposits, Cash Posting, High Volume, Matching, Invoices, Purchase Orders, Cash Handling, Medicare/Medicaid, Credit Card Receipts, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, Contract Maintenance/Renewal, Payments/Cash Posting, 1099s, A/P Review, Disbursements/Check Runs, EFT/Wire Transfer, Establish Payment Terms, Federal Acquisition Regulations, Imaging Processing, Manual A/P System, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging, A/R Review, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA, EFT/Lock Box, Manual A/R System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.