Our client is currently seeking a APPLIED STATISTICIAN - SENIOR
- Analyzes and interprets data from various sources. Compiles reports, charts, and tables based on established statistical methods.
- Job responsibilities include the ability to work with senior scientists and engineers in existing and newly developed processes for the sole purpose of using statistics to accurately determine the quality, accuracy, and precision of data in our measurements and processes.
- The person should have a solid knowledge base in applied statistics, data interrogation and modeling data for research and production use.
- In this position the candidate will also provide insight into data trends and correlations with processes.
- Candidate must be extremely self-motivated and possess excellent people interaction and communication skills.
- Requires a PhD or a graduate degree with 3 - 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- data analysis (coding, interpreting results, sharing results)
- Innovation, good communication skills, curiosity