Intelliteach is a global service provider that offers a full range of business process outsourcing for accounting professionals within the legal industry. We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable/Client Services Specialist to join our Washington DC team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First-party collections on past-due receivables.
- Tracking and reconciliation of payments on accounts
- Preparation of AR aging reports for partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Windows applications.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must possess superior written and oral communication skills.
- 2+ Years of collections experience.
The position is full time. Benefits offered with position include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, paid time off.
Final candidates are required to pass background and credit checks. Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
Qualified candidates, please apply on our online career portal: