♦♦♦ARMED SECURITY GUARD♦♦♦
LIMITED ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Do you have a military or law enforcement background 5 years or more and a desire to get your foot in the door to the government contracting world? REED Inc has several contracts in support of the Department of Defense in Afghanistan.
After proper vetting, qualified candidates will receive key information regarding the position, including pay, location(s), housing, provisions, etc…
ARMED SECURITY GUARD (ASG).
Perform internal guard services to include but not limited to, vehicle and personnel entry control points (ECP), perimeter towers, internal roving patrols and armed and unarmed escort guard services.
- Limited to a work week of not more than 72 hours per week.
- Minimum 25 years of age (or turning 25 within 1 month)
- Valid US Tourist Passport (blue)valid for 15 months from application date
- US Citizen with active Secret Clearance.
- EITHER a military background with five (5) or more full-time years of combat arms experience (and honorabledischarge), OR police background with five (5) or more full-timeyears of operational experience, not including corrections. NOTE: Years of service may be documented via DD214, Point Credit Summary Inquiry (PCARS), or Retirement Points Accounting System (RPAS). Guard and Reserve service may count based upon actual time on duty (i.e. days on actual duty during a service year).
- Guards may be male or female.
- Fluent in English
If you like the description and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply!
If you are not qualified, you may not receive an email notification; however, please note that all applications will be reviewed, and potentially qualified candidates will receive an email or questions for clarification. Thank you!
Job Type: Contract