Since 1955, millions of investors in the United States and around the globe have relied on Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE: FII) for world-class investment management. Federated has grown to become one of the nation's largest investment managers with $397.6 billion in assets under management.
Federated has honed its disciplined investment process over a half-century to deliver style-consistent investment products, including 123 domestic and international equity, fixed-income and money market funds, as well as a variety of separately managed accounts. Federated's diversified product line is distributed through more than 8,400 financial intermediaries and institutions who assist investors in meeting their unique objectives. For additional information about Federated Investors visit FederatedInvestors.com.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY #: 7476
POSITION TITLE: ASSOCIATE BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST - RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
DEPARTMENT: BISD TSG – PROJECT/RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent experience.
- Systems analysis experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Proficiency in Primavera, Sharepoint, and InfoPath preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- Under direction, analyzes, documents, and communicates resource requirements and constraints as they pertain to projects and services which support business objectives.
- Under direction, translates BISD business objectives into published requirements and specifications, particularly for application needs pertaining to the project scheduling system.
- Analyzes, develops, and publishes resource reports as they pertain to project and service allocations, forecast and actuals utilizing accepted time tracking tools.
- Develops design specifications which solve business objectives, particularly for resource analysis and reporting requests based on the project scheduling system.
- Creates and maintains documentation for end-users and support personnel for resource management office processes, procedures, and reporting.
- Provides support of project scheduling system and Technology Investment Request (TIR) system by troubleshooting and resolving application-related issues as they arise.
- Continually work to analyze the integrity of the data and recommend improvements to the processes around the data to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Analyze and compile BISD staffing, allocation and forecast reports to track each group against the pre-determined allocations for projects and services. Chart actual project effort against historical data and forecasted effort.
- Based on the information, perform a detailed analysis and make recommendations for improvement or changes, if necessary.
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Overtime as required)
- Warrendale location - Warrendale, PA 15086
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate sound decision making skills
- Demonstrate solid analytical and technical skills
Federated Investors, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
For consideration, go to
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.EOE