AVP- Senior Functional Analyst you will be a key member of the Business Systems Delivery (BSD) team, responsible for analyzing business needs and applying thought leadership to offer innovative technology solutions to our customers leveraging the latest advancements in technology.
This individual will serve as a primary contact with business clients to elicit and validate requirements - developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping these clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle. This individual will also be responsible for detailed, high-quality documentation which meets the needs of the various project stakeholders. Position may also be required to work in the capacity as an IT Project Manager and or take on aspects of the IT Project Manager role as well when needed.
A successful AVP - Senior Functional Analyst must be both an individual contributor who can perform detailed business analysis and a team leader who can manage cross-functional agile teams. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
• Analyze business problems and propose innovative solutions through core business and functional analysis of systems and processes.
• Translate business needs into features, user stories and testable acceptance criteria.
• Research innovations in technology and lead the proof of concept (POC) of new solutions and integrations.
• Lead requirements/feature prioritization and design workshops and build functional specifications.
• Develop the requirements traceability matrix, business process flows, data flows and functional designs
• Drive UX improvements using the principles of user-centric design.
• Manage stakeholders and foster data-driven decision making in a timely manner.
• Drive business, technology and operational change readiness plans for projects.
• Develop stakeholder communications, progress reports and presentations.
• Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, software engineers, testers, project managers and architects.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships, and keep clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
• Track defects on a daily basis, making sure that all data entered by QA is updated and accurate.
• Lead UAT efforts from creation of test cases and data through execution.
• Support training activities for end users including documentation of Quick Reference Cards and other training documentation/sessions.
• Perform BA sanity testing for all releases.
• Facilitate post-release support and transition to application support teams.
• Adhere to all project delivery lifecycle (PDLC) templates and processes relevant to specific projects including internal audit and controls requirements.