Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer 4. This position is located in Fairfax, Va.
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers? Do you want to be part of a transformation that leverages the AWS
cloud to build and deliver new capabilities? If so, there is a future for you to support a portfolio of highly visible and strategic programs at Northrop Grumman that are
developing solutions with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Works as part of a team of AWS experts to develop solutions for AWS account administration, and to build and administer AWS environment
* Collaborates with application teams, infrastructure engineers, software engineers, and system administrators to develop AWS solutions and hybrid solutions to bridge on premise systems with the cloud
* Identifies AWS cost optimizations and efficiencies to be gained
* Analyzes AWS service offerings with regards to efficiency and security posture, and makes recommendation to the customer.
* Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost, risk, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
* Performs advanced systems modeling, simulation, and analysis of new and existing AWS services
* Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple tasks and/or projects.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers
* Serves as a liaison with clients, participating in meetings as needed.
* Maintains current knowledge of advancements in AWS and relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related technical field and a minimum of 9 years related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
* Must have an active TS/SCI/Poly
* AWS Associate Level Certification
* At least two years' experience directly working with systems hosted on AWS or Azure Cloud platforms
* Experience defining system requirements for new or existing computer systems hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience designing or implementing end-to-end system solutions in AWS
* Multiple AWS Certifications
* Experience leading technical planning and system integration workflows and methods
* Solid understanding of planning, design, and implementation tasks necessary to support a large enterprise system.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.