AWS ENGINEER - PERMANENT- MIDTOWN, GA
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
AWS Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree
* AWS stack - development experience (Amazon Web Services) Stack - EC2, VPC
* Solid networking knowledge (VPC Gateway, Route53, ELB/ALB)
* Cloud Formation
* Cloud Watch
* Active AWS certification (AWS Solutions Architect preferred)
AWS Engineer Responsibilities:
* Cloud infrastructure deployment - design, operate, and optimize new and existing production environments
* Research new technologies and prototype solutions that can be leveraged to decrease costs, and increase performance
Utilize common AWS technologies like VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, Application Load Balancing, and regionally distributed * EC2 instances
* Maintain and monitor a large cloud service
* Participate in on-call rotation, respond to after-hours requests and/or issues (1 week every 5 weeks)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity, Hays provides full benefits at virtually no cost to you.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.