A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: AWS Serverless Architect
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Job Overview: We are looking for a hands-on AWS architect with server less experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Over 10-12 years of experience in Information Technology
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Over 4+ years of experience with AWS cloud computing
- Over 3+ years of AWS Serverless architecture and hands-on development
- Experience with enterprise grade implementations
- Experience with RDBMS, Data warehousing environments
Skill, Experience & General information required:
- Strong understanding of the entire AWS Product and Service Suite ( Ec2, S3, VPC, CloudFormation, RDS, Lambda, Redshift, EMR, SQS, SNS, Kinesis) of products and their applicable use cases, best practices and implementation and support considerations.
- Working experience with Serverless Technologies such as; AWS, Google, Cloud, MS Azure or other widely used Cloud Platform.
- Experience working in an Agile Development Software environment.
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring tools: Splunk, AWS, CloudWatch
- Multiple years application development experience with Enterprise Java
- Multiple year application development experience with Python
- Required Strong understanding of Serverless Compute, Security, Transactional Processing, and High Resiliency.
- In depth knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform, its many services and dimensions of scalability - including but not limited to: Step Functions, Lambda, S3 (Object Storage), VPC (Virtual Private Cloud), EC2, EBS (Block Storage under high I/O), ELB/Elastic Beanstalk (load-balancing and autoscaling), SQS(messaging), Cloud Formation for AWS Orchestration, Alternative Queuing Platforms, CloudWatch and RedShift.
- Track record of designing and implementing enterprise applications Serverless Compute, Security, Transactional Processing, and High Resiliency.
- Strong knowledge of Database and Database development tools: MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Oracle
- Experience working with automation tools, Cloud management tools
- Knowledge of federated authentication and authorization models
- Cloud methodologies and architecture (IaaS, PaaS), automation, orchestration
- Proficient in Python programming for Lambda and CI/CD related scripting.
- Experience working with AWS CLI a plus
Basic Technical Requirements
- Actively participated in sprint and daily status calls to discuss on the progress of the work and various issues which came across during integration.
- AWS Cloud Skills : Cloud Formation Templates, AWS Lambda (Python, Java, Node.js), EC2, IAM, Roles, Policies, S3, CloudFront, API Gateway, Networking (VPC, NACL, Subnet), RDS, EMR, ECS, Kinesis
- Big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka or database skills a plus
- Experience or knowledge of AWS Serverless Architectures & Development/Operations a plus
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-