Please send qualified resumes to Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 610-617-1504.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with application delivery team to architect and design a technology solution that meets expected business outcomes, meets Technology standards, meets compliance and security needs and meets expected performance as well as availability needs.
• Develop and deliver architecture deliverables on time.
• Monitors application implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld.
• Ensures application implementation solutions support the business objectives (asset gathering, cost optimization, client loyalty improvement), as appropriate.
• Work with peer architects to influence and contribute to broad end to end architecture solutions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with multiple teams and communicate effectively with peers and team members.
• More than 10 years of experience working in Investments Financial services industry delivering technology projects to production.
• Expert level knowledge and experience for designing and architecting business systems.
• Expert level track record developing applications using common and defacto standard languages and tools such as Java, Oracle, Spring framework, MQ on Windows and Linux OSs.
• Experience in delivering technology solutions that will run on AWS using AWS services such as EMR analytics tools, S3, IAM, RDS etc.
• Knowledge and hands on experience on tools such as Tableau and Splunk will be a plus.
• AWS Solution architect certification will be a plus.
• Working knowledge on TLM reconciliation platform will be a plus.
• Knowledge on the regulatory ecosystem for the financial industry will be a plus.