Michael Page is working with a unique General Contractor outside of the city who specializes in highly technical life science projects in and around the Boston area. They are currently looking for a Construction Superintendent - Biopharmaceutical to join their team and lead their strong pipeline of construction projects.
Our client has been in the Boston Construction industry for over 20 years and has created very strong relationships with numerous technology, pharmaceutical, and life science companies. These relationships have granted them very unique and technical projects with companies and academic institutions who seek a detailed and niche company.
The Construction Superintendent - Biopharmaceutical will be responsible for:
- Directing, scheduling, and supervising day-to-day labor and progress.
- Ensure construction site safety protocols are implemented and followed
- Coordinate all internal and subcontractor labor and organization
- Understanding of professional and sensitive environments for the clients
- Attend project management meetings to report updates
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The ideal Construction Superintendent - Biopharmaceutical will have:
- 10+ Years of construction experience with at least 5 being a Superintendent
- Life science, lab, or clean room experience required
- OSHA Certification
- Unrestricted CSL
An offer for the successful Construction Superintendent - Biopharmaceutical will include:
- Competitive compensation
- Group health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Tuition assistance