Job Description – Account Executive
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Mobile – Central Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Allentown, Scranton
1. Purpose: The Account Executive must manage accounts for the Company in assigned region(s), and is responsible for sales growth and maintenance of Key Strategic and Strategic accounts. The Account Executive is also responsible for reporting opportunities for sales growth, current account activities, and to identify new opportunities and threats.
Responsible for the East geographical territory each producing varying amounts of sales revenue.
The territory includes: Pennsylvania, New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Northern West Virginia
2. Direct Reports: None.
3. Key Result Areas:
- Represent Foseco with customers in the territory.
- Communicate territorial sales and competitive activity to Foseco Management and Marketing
- Participate in selling and meeting territorial sales, expense, and gross margin goals for their area of responsibility.
- Coordinate with Regional Manager the setting of key strategic, strategic and standard accounts list.
- Write monthly reports for the territory.
- Submit sales forecast monthly.
- Make customer visits to key strategic and strategic accounts.
- Support Distributor by working closely with their sales personnel and management.
- Coordinate visits to territory by Foseco Marketing.
4. Main Interactions:
Marketing, Customer Service, Operations
Daily or as needed via email or phone, rarely face to face
To promote sales in their territory
Daily via face to face, email, phone
Main purpose of position is customer contact
5. Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, technical field desired.
6. Experience: 2-5 years’ experience in molten metals industry with 3-5 years’ industrial sales experience
7. Knowledge: Must be adept at outside sales techniques and have a good working knowledge of the Foundry Industry.
8. Skills & Behavior:
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and group and team oriented communication skills
- Strong PC skills
9. Problem Solving & Complexity:
Must be able to work with customers to develop the best strategies that will allow our solutions to increase customer profitability
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits with an opportunity for professional growth.
Vesuvius is an Equal Opportunity Employer