The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is the sanctioning body for the No. 1 form of motorsports in the United States and owner of 16 of the nation’s major motorsports entertainment facilities. NASCAR consists of three national series (NASCAR Cup Series™, NASCAR Xfinity Series™, and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series™), four regional series (ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East & West and the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour), one local grassroots series and three international series. The International Motor Sports Association™ (IMSA®) governs the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship™, the premier U.S. sports car series. NASCAR also owns Motor Racing Network, Racing Electronics, Americrown Service and ONE DAYTONA. Based in Daytona Beach, Florida, with offices in eight cities across North America, NASCAR sanctions more than 1,200 races in more than 30 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico and Europe. For more information visit www.NASCAR.com and www.IMSA.com, and follow NASCAR on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (‘NASCAR’).
NASCAR is seeking a positive and motivated sales professional that is looking to drive revenue at motors sports highest level. The NASCAR Sales Academy will be tasked with driving ticket revenue across NASCAR business units. This account executive will be vital to the academy’s overall success not only from driving revenue but also becoming a mentor to the entry level sales representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate ticket revenue through both new business campaigns as well as renewal cycles
- Make 80+ outbound sales calls on a daily basis
- Lead in creating an outbound sales culture that maximizes ticket sales and revenue generated through converted outbound calls
- Achieve sales goals, leading by example while supporting all track related outbound sales initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with defined account base through proactive communication
- Additional duties as assigned
- At least 6 months experience as a top sales representative in the Sports and & Entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sport Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- Previous CRM Platform experience
- Coachable leader with the ability to handle multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Distinguished verbal communicator with a strong phone presence
- Passion for sales
- Flexibility in working extended hours when needed
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about the sport and are united in seeing it grow. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.