Account Executive/Sales Professional/Sales Executive
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic Sales Executive, with ecommerce and branded home merchandise experience todrive sales at existing omni-channel and major ecommerce accounts. This is an exciting position that is essential to our Sales Department. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus.This is a great opportunity to join a company with a long and successful history. The ideal candidate will possess theanalytical and creative skills andexperience to elevate and optimize our omni-channel sales efforts. Account Executives are the key liaison for all aspects of our relationships, communications and activities with their assigned accounts. As such AE’s perform a variety of tasks as a pivotal member of the sales team. Account Executives must be able to work independently and be able to work on multiple issues at once. Candidates should have strong computer skills. An eye for ecommerce and brick & mortar merchandising and understanding of the tableware category would be a plus. This position reports to the National Sales Manager and will work with other Account Executives, the Sales Assistant and Service Representatives (SR’s).
About the Job:
- Responsible for all sales activities for their assigned accounts.
- Support ecommerce activities across all accounts and channels
- Work with company management and accounts to develop and achieve sales and profit plans.
- Manage advertising and markdown budgets.
- Utilize all resources to maximize gross profit.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Understand and support all activities associated with account including accounts payable, transportation, advertising and merchandising.
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Ecommerce sales experience and knowledge
• Selling experience a plus but not required
• Ability to work independently
• Regular travel to accounts offices for meetings
• Attend trade shows
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• An eye for ecommerce and brick & mortar merchandising and an understanding of tableware category would be a plus.
• Preference is for candidates for this position to live in the metropolitan New York/Tri-State area.
We are a, well-known and trusted branded manufacturer of better tableware (fine china and crystal) located in Northern New Jersey.Our highly regarded products are primarily sold through department stores, big box retailers, specialty retailersand online.
All applicants are required to provide a resume and salary requirements.
No resumes will be considered that do not include salary requirements.