Hiring Account Executive
Investing in our people, we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive in the Pittsburg, PA area to join our team!
The Flexential Account Executive (AE) is an outside sales role responsible for both a geographic market as well as for an assigned prospect list. The AE will be responsible and accountable for driving sales of net new logo business with a focus on prospecting, lead generation and channel partner development. The AE will represent all of Flexential products and services to prospective clients. The prospects will include medium to large companies across all industry segments. The AE will be responsible for prospecting into his/her defined territory/account list, qualifying opportunities, designing solutions to help solve business problems, pricing, negotiating and closing business. Lastly, the AE will be responsible for providing input to the business regarding prospects’ needs and market/competitive trends.
- Consistently achieve targeted sales quota
- Prospect, qualify and close technical solution sales
- Manage CRM - Pipeline
- Maintain 6-8 appointments weekly in various phases of the sales cycle
- Develop customer presentations and participate in customer meetings
- Develop clear, specific, action-oriented account plans to develop prospects
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years solution selling in the technology industry.
- Follows a methodical sales process. Uses tools (evaluation plans, VIP letters, and access to power).
- Hosting solution sales (collocation, managed services and professional services) experience required
- Effective user of internal and external resources (SE's, execs, SME's, integrated partners, etc).
- Proven track record of successful selling experience
- Ability to call on C-Level executives
- Strong contact and networking base
- Excellent listening, writing & presentation skills
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic. Self-motivated. Accountable to forecast and quota
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Criminal background check required. EOE
How important is it to you to work in an environment where you have the freedom to solve problems the way you'd like to? Does completing meaningful work with real world impact excite you? Is the “WHY” you go to work every day important to you? Do you want the work you do to make a difference?
Utilizing our people, values and reliable performance, Flexential is deeply invested in the success of our 4,200+ customers, who trust us to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as cloud, managed solutions and professional services. Flexential’s robust suite of assets spans 21 domestic and international markets and comprises 41 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers.
Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.