Industry-leading software company seeks sales-oriented individual to join our winning team. Earning potential is unlimited and the first average gross annual income for Sales Representative is $61,525.
- Work with provided targeted customers
- Generate proposals, prepare sales quotations, and plan customer meetings to showcase capabilities.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy in sales presentations with positive closing results.
- Cultivate sales pipeline, and penetrate competitive accounts in order to achieve annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets
- 2+ years of sales experience
- We may contact you for a screening interview by phone or in person. During this conversation, we’ll ask you to tell us more about your experience, goals, skills, and interests.
- We may invite you to interview with the hiring manager. This will be a behavioral-based interview during which we ask you questions about your behavior in specific types of situations.
- We will contact previous employers and other references.
- We will complete background check and drug test prior to offering position to a qualified candidate.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and not require employer visa sponsorship now or in the future. An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000 to 45,000.00 plus additional $10-20k per year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- Are you in Tallahassee, FL?