Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our Business Development Center. Our superior software solutions, award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry over the last 150 years. As an Account Manager within our Business Development Center, you will be a Reynolds solutions expert that drives and achieves specific sales goals and market share growth for an assigned set of products. You will also partner with our field-based sales associates to maximize sales with our customers nationwide. If you are interested in a sales career with unlimited earning potential, apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 years related sales experience
- Proven account management success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present virtually in a Skype/WebEx/Television type format is preferred
- Auto industry experience preferred, but not required
- Periodic travel may be required
Training consists of time with your mentor in the Business Development Center, online courses, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training. You will be given progress checkpoint tests throughout your training that will identify areas for improvement and to ensure you are on the right track.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.