Join a growing company in a unique industry focused on selling value-added services to customers in a wide variety of industries: automotive, agriculture, chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, manufacturing and more. This is an outside sales position focused on growing the Company’s reach across East Michigan. The position offers a generous base salary and commission formula, a team environment and limited overnight travel. Ever seen the show, “How it’s Made”? That’s what you’ll see every day on the job! Help customers/prospects identify the right solution for each unique application while promoting our industry-leading reputation for quality and customer service. Apply and find out more about what might be a terrific new career!
• Visit territory customers and prospects to sell the company's world class service and technical ability
• Increase sales in territory
• Respond to customer’s requests for quotes for Service applications
• Train the customer / prospect on the most effective way to interface with the Company to meet their needs
• Gather feedback from customers on how the Company can improve its services and communicate that feedback to the appropriate company personnel
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION
• 1 – 3 years of sales experience
• Excellent oral / written communication skills and Customer / Client focus
• Focus on high quality outcomes and business profit
• A BA degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Sciences, Communications, Public Relations or similar field is preferred
We offer an outstanding benefits package including medical, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) matching program, flexible spending plans and paid vacation/sick/holiday time.
• Company cell phone
• Company laptop
• Car allowance / mileage reimbursement