Brown & Brown is looking for a customer service focused individual to join our growing Commercial Lines department in an Account Manager capacity! This individual will be responsible for servicing a set book of clients in handling day to day service requests including renewal marketing.
- Process daily mail, including faxes and e-mail, for assigned accounts.
- Answer and process all telephone requests for assigned accounts.
- Maintain account files in an orderly sequence according to established procedures.
- Secure Insurance Coverage Review checklist on New and Renewal accounts over $2,500 in revenue.
- Enter all required data into system to maintain current file data on assigned accounts.
- Review commercial applications, renewal requests and endorsements for adherence to underwriting authority and guidelines as established by the company’s carriers.
- Handle renewal marketing of accounts.
- Attend carrier and industry meetings and seminars.
- Prepare and process binders of insurance, policies, and endorsements, certificates of insurance, audits, and cancellations as defined in the company procedures manual.
- Pursue a program of personal and professional development.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with various company marketing representatives and underwriters.
- Maintain favorable relationship with clients, Producers, and fellow employees.
- Develop and maintain strong technical knowledge of commercial lines coverage & rating.
- Perform clerical functions when assigned.
- Valid Property & Casualty Producer License.
- 3 years' experience with Commercial Lines accounts required!
- High School Diploma, required.
We offer competitive Medical, Dental, Vision packages along with 401K, Stock Purchase Plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.