Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Client Relationship Representative F&A is responsible for revenue generation through new business development activities including: daily planning, networking, sourcing, cold calling, client visits and related follow-up activities to customers in designated segments or target lists within the Finance & Accounting industry. The Client Relationship Representative F&A regularly calls on prospective and current clients to build relationships, obtain orders for Kforce services and to ensure customer satisfaction. The Client Relationship Representative F&A builds relationships with clients through the delivery of exceptional service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage in new and existing client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company/department profiles and organizational charts, marketing candidates, identifying national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, scheduling and conducting new and follow-up client visits.
- Ensure local market alignment with Finance & Accounting initiatives related to client targeting.
- Develop value-driven presentations for use during the client visit.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within local geography. Keep current of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecast client demands.
- Select and employ appropriate account development strategies/programs.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions.
- Facilitate development of professional service agreements (including negotiation of terms when necessary) between Kforce and clients.
- Coordinate with other field associates once a job order need has been identified and obtained.
- Leverage Recruitmax to track and maintain current and prospective clients.
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing techniques for market, industry, and region.
- Promote Kforce services through participation in professional associations, trade shows, and other public relations opportunities.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
- None required.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrate ability to obtain Career-To-Date Gross Profit of $0 - $99K.
- Exhibit strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners, both internal and external, by building personal credibility and trust.
- Ability to engage prospective clients confidently; determine interests and motivators of key decision-makers.
- Demonstrate a strong focus on exceptional service to both clients and candidates.
- Demonstrate well-developed presentation skills including both verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult client negotiations with professionalism and respect.
- Possess the ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Possess sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset and professional image.
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Maintain courteous, professional, and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of staffing/industry experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.
- Must have reliable transportation which affords timely travel to client sites within assigned territory.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.