- Coordinate customer visits and tours as required.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of sales plan, monitoring quote and sales order activity annually by customer, and driving sales across all accounts.
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing and technical performance of company programs.
- Coordinates preparations of proposals, plans and specifications of the contract.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must, plus ERP systems a plus.
- Ability to read and understand purchase orders, sales orders, and internal manufacturing documents.
- Customer service and/or inside sales experience in a complex manufacturing environment.