This position is located in Midwest or Eastern US
Business Development and Account Management at merQbiz is driven by a team of business development and sales & marketing gurus. The business development team is responsible for building merQbiz’s market position by finding, acquiring and onboarding users on the platform as well as retaining them as active participants.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for acquiring buyers and sellers onto merQbiz, onboarding them, and retaining them. More specifically, you will
- Develop and execute sales plan to acquire customers onto the platform and retain them
- Lead development of sales materials, conduct sales pitches and negotiations, and onboard users
- Generate new business opportunities by contacting and building relationships with potential partners
- Prioritize and evaluate business deals against business needs, market trends, and competitive factors
- Own and manage customer accounts by maintaining strong relationships and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Collaborate with business development team on developing best practices and information sharing
- Collaborate with product development and customer support teams to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- 3 + years of experience in a business development or sales role (business development skills such as planning, prospecting, closing)
- 3 + years of experience in the recovered paper and/or paper and board manufacturing industry or supply/support industries
- Strong network of relationships in the recovered paper and/or paper industry
- Strong sales track record and high degree of ownership and accountability
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organization skills
Why join MERQBIZ? Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness. The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all MERQBIZ employees have in common. For our Group Division MERQBIZ we search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. Use your chance – at MERQBIZ.
Voith GmbH is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sounds like you? Apply now and become a Voithian! If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page. For further questions please contact: