WHOSAY creates progressive Talent-driven marketing campaigns across all verticals using every level of Talent.
WHOSAY is looking for a smart, high-energy individual with 2-3 years of digital, media, or client services experience. This candidate should be a self-starter and an entrepreneur-in-residence who understands the online advertising industry. The role requires a strong attention to detail and a passion for popular styles and trends.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a key point person for custom content executions for Fortune 500 advertisers
- Spearhead the internal campaign execution process (from a kick off email, to paperwork execution, to defining campaign KPIs)
- Manage client correspondence from setting up weekly calls to educating clients on WHOSAY best practices/processes
- Work with cross functional internal groups – Talent, Brand Strategy, Legal, & Creative - to ensure a smooth campaign execution
- Analyze the campaign to gather strategic insights and present final campaign learnings and recommendations to clients
- Strengthen and grow client relationships and upsell
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner
To be successful here you are already:
- Self-starter - you have a vision for what needs to be done and you get it done. You will not be micro-managed here. We’ll expect you to take full ownership of your work.
- Willingness to learn - you are passionate about building a career in marketing and are eager to raise your hand to take on projects and grow your skillset.
- Open, collaborative and curious - this is an ever-changing company and we value people who listen and collaborate with an open mind and are receptive to feedback.
- A trusted teammate - your employees, peers, and co-workers value your ideas and contributions.
- Strong communicator – you are both emotionally intuitive and direct, and know how to manage expectations with people internally and externally.