Aries may be a small company, but we help to make really big things possible. Trusted and relied on by thousands of scholarly journals and millions of global users, Aries’ SaaS based tools bring scientific and medical research from the laboratory to the world. In fact, this small company enables the publication of more than half of ALL the science on Earth. If that feels like a cause you want to contribute to, consider joining us. You‘ll be in good company.
Due to recent internal promotions, our Client Services department has an exciting career opportunity available for an Account Manager. The Account Manager (AM) will work with customers to manage the implementation of our Editorial Manager (EM) and ProduXion Manager (PM) software, as well as provide ongoing support. The AM works with the customer and Account Coordinator to map workflows into EM and PM to meet the customer’s requirements. AMs monitor customer queries, demonstrates new and useful functionality, and suggest alternative tools and workflows when appropriate. We are looking for a candidate capable of managing large publisher accounts, as well as someone with a strong interest in exploring new developments in the STM publishing community. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in STM publishing, working in a customer service-related field or in an editorial office.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with customers, at multiple levels within the organizations.
- Manage the training and support strategy for large customers.
- Demonstrate and train users on relevant or new functions in EM and PM.
- Organize routine teleconference and on-site meetings with customers.
- Act as intermediary between customers, Product Management, and the Engineering staff.
- QA test any new functions and features developed for or required by assigned customers.
- Manage all projects for assigned customers, such as feature requests, custom reports, ongoing training needs, custom tutorials, etc.
- Identify opportunities for workflow improvement.
- Attend industry functions such as SSP and CSE meetings.
- Travel as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Basic understanding of web environment and computer skills a must.
- Knowledge of multiple computer platforms and internet browsers a plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage through competing priorities.
- Highly flexible and diplomatic.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Current or prior membership in SSP or CSE a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree.
Aries is a wildly successful industry leader with a thirty plus year history of innovation. We enjoy huge market share, a recession resistant clientele, rock solid stability that is virtually unheard of in the software industry and we have never had a layoff - EVER. Our low stress environment is flexible, casual, family friendly, and has NO forced overtime. Our headquarters is located in North Andover’s Machine Shop Village and is on the National Register of Historic Places. The campus features both open and covered parking, a twenty-four hour in-house fitness center, EV charging stations and a wide range of dining options. We offer a competitive compensation package including 4 weeks PTO, Holidays, Education, Medical, Dental, Life, 401(k), company paid outings and more.
For consideration and details, potential candidates are encouraged to send resume and financial requirements to:
Jack Howell - Human Resources Manager
Aries Systems Corporation
50 High Street, Suite 21
North Andover, MA 01845
Tel: 978-291-1947 (direct)
Visit us on the web to learn more about our company, products and open positions: http://www.ariessys.com/careers/
PLEASE NOTE: Aries Systems is an equal opportunity employer. This is a full time, direct and “on site” position. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (green card) required. We are unable to sponsor or transfer work visas at this time. No third party submissions, C2C requests or agencies of any kind, please.