Our client is seeking an Account Manager for a contract opportunity in Pleasanton, CA! The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the ongoing success of the Client’s partners, require ownership of partner relationships, liaising with partners and relevant internal stakeholders, as appropriate, to ensure smooth business operations and the growth and profitability of their programs. The candidate for this position will manage the deployment and use of advertising or eCommerce technologies, and possesses project management and relationship building skills. He or she will be expected to use their own judgment to manage and grow relationships with partners that have different needs and audiences. The Account Manager is responsible for leading the strategic direction and facilitating outcomes for account revenue growth.
- Responsible for overall client relationship - defining strategic direction and growing revenues.
- Work with clients to develop a digital marketing plan based on proven best practices.
- Assist with execution of marketing campaigns (SEO/SEM, display, email, remarketing, etc.).
- Serve as the product and marketing best practices expert for your clients and troubleshoot technical issues when necessary.
- Facilitate business development initiatives by selling existing clients on new products and features.
- Manages the Distribution Partners content and product assortment offered by maintaining their catalogs.
- Works with Customer Service to resolve escalated customer issues related to managed accounts.
- Gather requirements for client projects, create and manage detailed project plans, while ultimately being responsible for their successful delivery to the client.
- Coordinates any applicable promotional programs offered by the client.
- Lead the preparation and delivery of client strategic business reviews.
- Liaison with multiple departments including engineering, sales, marketing and finance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of account management or related experience.
- Proven ability to build trust with clients.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Troubleshoot technical and product issues both internally and for your customers, delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects on tight deadlines.
- Proficient with various desktop software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational follow through.