As Account Manager, individuals will work closely with customers and various internal departments to grow and promote the sale of Polyurethane Foam products. Account Managers are the first line of contact with all new and existing customers and will establish and maintain long-term business relationships with our customer base.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements-speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Communicate sales opportunities and customer concerns and suggestions.
- Identify and resolve client concerns, recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns.
- Coordinate with company staff to provide exemplary service to customers.
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively.
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required.
- Making technical sales presentations.
- Preparing cost calculations to assemble customer quotes.
- Working to receive RFQs from customers, preparing quotes and submit to customers.
- Attending and participating in trade shows and other marketing events.
- Maintain awareness of pertinent client information, future plans; communicate any client information that may affect company decisions to appropriate departments as needed.
- Research of market requirements and market data.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products, identify and report competitive marketing strategies.
- Maintain current product knowledge.
- Submit sales call reports.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques
- Strong computer skills
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 (will vary depending on experience)