A company located in Sorrento Valley is seeking an Account Manager for a temporary to hire role. This position is not a sales/production role and will focusing on project management and vendor onboarding.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
• On-board new vendors and transition their processes to parent company P&P
• Use project management systems to ensure full completion of transition
• Ensure database application and software systems are fully implemented for new vendors
• Operate as a point of contact for inquiries, status updates, and technical support for onboarding clients/vendors
• Responsible for reporting on life cycle and completion status of onboarding
• 3 to 5 years in a customer service or client facing role
• Strong process or project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person, over phone, and email
• Technical proficiency with MS Office and ability to learn new systems easily
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
Click to apply now or email your resume to Cherie.Owen@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Project Management, Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.