Account Manager – IT Staffing
As an Account Manager at the Mainz Brady Group, you will play an instrumental role on one of the most successful Sales Teams in the industry. We are a company that is passionate about sales and recruiting. We love our industry and place tremendous value on our service. YOU will be the steward of this message to perspective clients as you develop new business and build your client portfolio.
You have experience in Professional Sales (preferably in IT Staffing) and are looking for something better. You want to be with a Firm where you can maximize your income with uncapped earning potential. You want the ability make a massive impact in your organization. You want to be at a place where you can deliver on the promises you make to your clients. You want to hone your craft. Look no further!
- 3+ Years of experience in an Account Manager / Business Development role. Strong preference for experience in IT Staffing.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding Sales Quotas.
- An uncanny ability to get in front of decision makers and drive them to a sale.
- A knack for creating your own luck through a high volume of outbound phone calls and in-person sales presentations.
- A reliable vehicle with valid insurance and driver license. This is an outside sales role and will require you to be at client sites 50% of your work week.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Mainz Brady Group is an IT Staffing Firm, serving California, Oregon and Washington. We were established in 2003 and have been one of the fastest growing IT Staffing Firms on the West Coast. Our core offices support all major markets up and down the West Coast. From our high-rise office in Oakland, CA to our posh office in San Mateo, CA to our historical office in Portland, OR to our rooftop suite in Seattle, WA, we are growing and want motivated individuals to join our team and propel us to the next level.
We provide an extremely competitive salary and commission plan as well as a benefits package (Health, Vision, Dental and a 401k) that is unequaled in our business.
All interested candidates should forward their resume ASAP to email@example.comHelp. For more information on our company please visit us at: www.mbg.com