Entertainment Business Management Firm/Accounting Firm is looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to handle multiple books for clients in the Entertainment industry! Firm offers excellent benefits and advancement opportunity!
- Responsible for managing all aspects of a client's business, personal and financial affairs
- Respond timely to client questions and requests.
- General ledger review
- Investment analysis and recording investment transactions
- Process quarterly financial statements
- Review monthly cash flows
- Understand assets and liability management
- Record real estate transactions
- Prepare city business tax, sales tax return and property tax reports censuses
- Coordinate, interface and communicate with all members of a client's support team including but not limited to Managing Director, Accountant, Attorney, Agent, Manager, Brokers, etc.
- Maintain and demonstrate overall technical proficiency
- Assure compliance with Firm and industry standards
- Supervise Bookkeeper
- Entertainment business management experience
- Datafaction or Zenith Imaging, Excel and Word
- Generate significant client satisfaction both individually and on behalf of the Firm.
- Thoroughly understand client problems and demonstrates problem-solving creativity.
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Able to meet multiple deadlines