About the Company:
For the 3rd time since 2013, Flexton has made the 2016 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America! Flexton is 10-year-old IT consulting and staffing firm based in San Jose, CA. We are a forward-thinking and successful company and have several satisfied world-famous customers. We are an employee-centric, people-minded company that cares for its employees' well-being, growth, and happiness.
Your colleagues are friendly, ambitious, goal driven, motivated, supportive and positive-minded people who are in it to win it. We value a healthy work-life balance and have 40-hour work-weeks from Monday through Friday.
About the Role:
This role is for a quota carrying sales hunter. As an individual contributor, you will sell the company's value proposition to "pursue and acquire new logos" in the mid-market and enterprise segment primarily in the West Coast.
This role has a high-visibility and a high-impact on the company's growth. You will work alongside high-energy colleagues and industry veterans who will mentor and coach you to become successful and will accelerate your learning of our business domain and its intricacies.
- You will outreach, prospect, and close new logos. You will both self-source leads and pursue leads provided to you by the company.
- You will pitch our value proposition to VPs and Directors of IT and Engineering functions. You will make presentations, demos, proposals, etc. You will also collaborate with the Human Resources, Procurement, and Legal teams within the customer organization.
- You will sell into mid-market and enterprise companies primarily in the West Coast. You will navigate complexities with multiple stakeholders. You will be the voice of the customer amongst colleagues across departments.
- You will lead and guide a Sales Development Rep who will assist you in lead generation and will setup a few meetings for you in addition to your self-outreach efforts.
- You will lead and guide recruiters who will recruit consultants for your customer needs.
- 3+ years of sales experience selling into mid-market or enterprise companies to a technical audience.
- Good technical understanding to be able to hold engaging conversations with the customer.
- Executive presence. Excellent presentation, verbal and writing skills, comfortable selling over the phone, video, and in-person.
- Ability to articulate your ideas coherently, cleverly and persuasively. Active listening skills.
- Experience working at a software startup is a big plus.
- The role is at our head-quarters in San Jose, CA and office presence is required. Minimal travel required.
What We Offer:
- Unmatched professional growth and high monetary compensation comprised of a base salary and uncapped commissions.
- A chance to become a part of a winning company whose eyes are on the moon.
- Opportunity to work with and learn firsthand from entrepreneurs and industry veterans.
- Flexible, collaborative, transparent workplace focused on creating opportunities for all employees. Fairness in decisions, support from colleagues, and room to grow.
- Paid time off, holidays, company sponsored health, vision, and dental care, office snacks, scheduled company events, Monday bagels, et all.