Air Cost Control US, a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation NYSE: HEI, is a leading aviation electrical interconnect product distribution company and is seeking a Sales Representative who develops key client relationships in effort to promote the company's products, sources products, makes offers to new and existing customers in response to requests generated by the company's marketing efforts and maintains relationships with suppliers.
The Account Manager develops key client relationships in effort to promote the company's products and services. The Account Manager handles contract and off contract customer orders and manages stock levels appropriately. The Account Manager sources products and makes offers to new and existing customers in response to requests generated by the company's marketing efforts. The Account Manager maintains relationships with suppliers.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Keeps in touch with buyers to be sure the company is receiving a maximum number of opportunities.
- Makes business proposals which are competitive and clear. Ensures that quotes meet customer requirements.
- Handles all quotes from customers on the customer list and takes requests for non attributed customers from the Sales Manager.
- Sources products and finds solutions with suppliers on a rush basis in order to ensure that offers are sent to customers quickly.
- Plans inventory for customer programs taking into consideration ordering habits and divisional inventory needs.
- Makes purchases from suppliers and intercompany divisions.
- Maintains an effective follow up process to ensure that opportunities are captured.
- Participates in regular weekly and monthly team meetings and shares information about customer projects and contract performance.
- Downloads orders from customer portal(s) and make actions within the portal(s) for acceptance, modifications and rejections of line items.
- Verifies supplier manufacturing addresses with customer qualified plant addresses and updates customers when necessary.
- Follows portal updates and compares information with company ERP system data.
- Works with suppliers to achieve delivery pull-ins and push-outs based on customer requests.
- Follows and responds to customer weekly backlogs.
- Organizes invoicing for customers with multiple sites and invoicing addresses.
- Organizes pick-ups with freight forwarders.
Account Manager Education:
- Bachelor's degree, from a four-year college or university, is preferred.
Account Manager Experience:
- At least 5 years experience in avionics, connectors, or component distribution experience strongly desired.
- Experience can be derived from a manufacturing or distributor employer.
Account Manager Skills:
- Portuguese fluency mandatory.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
- Flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast-paced, constantly changing and ambiguous environment.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical documents.
- Write reports and general business correspondence.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customer, and employees.
- Establish relations with a wide range of personalities, cultural backgrounds and educational levels.
- Work mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to job-related situations.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong computer skills.
- French and Spanish fluency a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled