The Company is a global leader in electronics distribution and component sales with a sterling reputation for developing global supply chain solutions to our customers. Having been in business for decades the Company is well established, boasting a worldwide integrated infrastructure.
WORK LOCATION: Baltimore, MD / Bolton, MA / Chicago, IL / Dayton, OH / Detroit, MI / Fairfield, NJ / Raleigh, NC
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Salary DOE w/ guaranteed annual commission. Package includes competitive base + commission sales, car allowance, medical and dental insurance and paid time off.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with clients in assigned key accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Identify new potential customers.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- 4 year college degree – Bachelor Degree
- Having a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering is a bonus
- 2-3 years of Business to Business (B2B) field sales experience, ideally with 1 company
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent presentation skills & Customer Service
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance
- Competitive, driven
- Willing to learn
We regret that we are not able to reply to those who don't meet the required qualifications.