Compensation $50,000 to $60,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type Full-Time
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing accounts like the global leader in consulting, technology services who holds nationwide contracts. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for meeting your quarterly goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will be directly reporting to VP Sales and manage client relationship at any given time. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement with a recruiting background and is willing to travel (20%).
- Work travel required; Some locations are Atlanta, Orlando, Chicago & Dallas
- Build & Foster strong working relationship(s)
- Identify client's staffing requirements, direct recruiting team to deliver most place-able candidate(s) based on local market/visa approved consultants
- Build strong relationship(s) with consultants, understand and resolve their challenges
- Bachelor's Degree or Computer Science related position(s)
- 2+ years' experience in a staffing role (recruiting, coordinating, administrative etc.)
- Ability to adapt new sourcing strategies for national markets
- Quick learner with an outgoing personality
- Team player with strong organizational skills
- Software: ATS and salesforce preferred
In the strictest confidence email Amanda Miller - Account Manager of ARK Solutions Inc. - LinkedIn
Minority, Woman owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) staffing and consulting firm located in Reston, Virginia. We specialize in optimizing customers missions by providing high-quality services. We work with clients nationwide, providing services including: MSP support, state and local government staff augmentation and IT Implementation, off-shore development. We excel at either leading or augmenting preexisting teams to support client issues.