What You’ll Do
The Account Manager will be responsible for growing the revenue footprint within a portfolio of ConsumerAffairs customers. This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines.
You will divide your time between developing relationships, clearly communicating our impact and value to the clients within the portfolio on a monthly and quarterly bases, and identifying new business opportunities within those key customer accounts. This position will work closely with the ConsumerAffairs Client Success team to ensure our customers are well-supported and successful.
Additional duties include:
- Create account strategies and plans for clients within your portfolio
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning the value of the ConsumerAffairs offering
- Manage and expand relationships “high and wide” in customer organizations in order to expand the relationship footprint
- Collaborate with other functions within ConsumerAffairs to ensure excellent delivery of service, quality deliverables and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
Who Are You
This individual must have experience in business development, solution selling, prospecting, and negotiating. Strong business process and technical aptitudes are a must along with sales acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for winning business. Excellent customer service skills are a must as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build satisfied and loyal clients. Finally, you will need the professional maturity and savvy to manage and prioritize your time, work autonomously and interact effectively with business professionals internally and externally.
- Self Motivated – Drive
- Detail oriented
- Inside Sales experience
- College degree or some college preferred
- Strong ethic and desire to build a long-term career
- Strong Relationship-building skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Intelligent and creative with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions to sales challenges
- Strong ability to coach and lead (previous experience is preferred)
- Proficiency with Mac environment, MS Word, Excel, Google Apps and Dropbox
Have no problem living out our core values:
- Clear Communications
- Passionately Courageous
- Amazing Judgment
- Curiously Innovative
- Selfless Honesty
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.