The Account Marketing Representative (AMR) works in collaboration with the Sales and Account Marketing team in securing new business opportunities by developing a host of account specific sales and marketing tools. The AMR works in collaboration with sales to meet or exceed company sales/revenue objectives. The AMR provides tactical support and interfaces with customers and various entities within the company on launching of new products. The AMR reports directly to the Sales and Account Marketing Director.
Essential job functions
- Develop sales presentations, marketing collateral, and promotional material, in support of sales and marketing strategies and company objective
- Identify opportunity gaps and develop strategies to support account-based selling
- Collaborate with R&D, Sales and Marketing on developing cutting-edge product innovation, taking the lead on new product launches for assigned customer base
- Partner with retailers on launch of new products including product development, product features and benefits, claims development, packaging/label design and document development.
- Develop sales budgets and forecasts for assigned customer base
- Collaborate with sales to drive key initiatives to meet or exceed sales/revenue objectives
- Manage day-to-day account specific activities, supporting and maintaining customer relationships, interfacing with buyers, brokers and other retail contacts
- Research industry trends and assist in making recommendations for new product development and sales strategies
- Develop and maintain a thorough and in-depth knowledge of all company products, guidelines and procedures
Work Experience Requirements
- Possess strong project management skills, ability to work with numbers and communicate complex ideas.
- Demonstrate initiative, ability to multi-task, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills for establishing effective relationships with customers, vendors and suppliers.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
- Five or more years’ experience in the nutritional and dietary supplement industry
- Must have consumer package goods experience
- Must be creative and ability to think outside of the box
- Possess advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Salesforce, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a plus.