Responsibilities for the Account Representative• Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in coverage territory.
• Establish effective support coverage schedule working with Managers and Site Coordinators to ensure SLAs are met.
• Supports training of new employees (as required).
• Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets).
• Ensures there is an current Site/Operations Manual for effective coverage support.
• Maintain estimation and scheduling of all jobs (as required).
• Coordinate personnel work schedules within the account as required (including overtime).
• Work with Site Coordinator and Manager to identify and act upon improvement/growth opportunities recognized.
Requirements for the Account Representative• 3+ years experience delivering services in a client environment.
• Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Printer/copier first level breakfix and production prints experience.