Would you like to get your foot in the door with one of the largest healthcare managed care companies in the United States?
The CSI Companies is actively seeking an Account Resolution Specialist for our client in San Antonio, TX
This position will start on as a contract, but could turn permanent for quality candidates
Pay is targeted at $15/hr during the contract period.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains exceptional service and integrity with customers and client accounts through accurate, timely, relevant, and quality work efforts of all inventory assigned to the self pay billing revenue cycle and call center.
Drives inquiries from customers and clients towards resolution which includes the identification of the appropriate source of payment or assistance program
Records and maintains complete and accurate documentation of all activity performed on appropriate medium.
Informs management of operational issues impeding performance or customer satisfaction including but not limited to those impacting the customer, client, or the company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Effective verbal and interpersonal skills
- Essential computer skills on a PC or Mac
- Basic knowledge of CPT and ICD-codes
- Basic Knowledge of UB-92 and Explanation of Benefits (EOB) interpretation
- Understanding HIPAA/ regulations
- Basic knowledge of FDCPA
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One or more years call center customer service or collection experience int he healthcare industry
Please apply for additional information!