Are you an looking to grow in your next Accounting position? Do you have you worked in the Construction Industry and have experience with Timberline/SAGE300? Have you been looking to work with a well establish company? Do you want to work with a growing team in a fun and exciting environment? If yes, this exciting Accountant role at a well established Construction Companies is a great fit for you. If you are interested please click to apply!
Our client is a well established Construction Company. Focusing on commercial sized project our client works ground up. Well know and award winning our client is looking to add on a Accountant to there growing team. If you are interested in working for a company like this, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Accountant - Construction responsibilities will include,
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports
- Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance
The Accountant - Construction should have the following experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Construction accounting software experience: Timberline/SAGE 300
- Experience working in the Construction Industry
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong communication skills between Project Managers and additional staff on the Accounting team.
If you are interested, please submit your resume for further consideration.
The Accountant - Construction will receive a competitive salary with a bonus, great benefits, PTO and vacation time. If you are interested in the Accountant - Construction position, please contact me at (617) 824-2674.