RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Accountant in Juno Beach, Florida (FL).
- Develop Accounting policy through analysis of GAAP and business practices
- Ensure accounting treatment is practical, cost-beneficial and accurately portrays the economic substance of business transactions
- Review changes in technical accounting literature, develop positions and present to management
- Analyze proposed transactions for structure and proper accounting treatment under authoritative accounting literature
- Ensure consistent application of accounting policies
- Maintain awareness of accounting issues being considered by FASB, SEC, and other regulatory bodies and advise management of important matters
- Ensure adoption of accounting principles and that effects of conditions are reflected in selection / retention of accounting policies
- Assume the lead role in special projects and provide guidance and direction to other team members
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field, plus 6+ years accounting experience required
- CPA, CMA, MBA or Master's in Accounting is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with consolidations, cash flows, and related financial reporting
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.