JOB TYPE: Contract
LOCATION: Mossville, IL
JOB SUMMARY FOR Accountant:
- Manage Staff Work - Provide Financial & Accounting Analysis
- Develop and Manage Departmental Budget(s)
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Accountant:
- Manage Six Sigma Projects in support of OPACC Agenda
- Provide Executive Summaries
- Coordinate Staff Communication & Meetings
- Spend a fourth of time preparing and managing departmental budgets.
- Spend another fourth managing staff and admin work.
- A fourth dedicated to six sigma projects.
- A fourth of time supporting leadership's tactical workload.
JOB EXPERIENCE FOR Accountant:
- 4 Year Degree in Accounting or Business (or MBA) required.
- 2 years of professional experience required. - Highly Skilled in the use of MS Office (PPT & EXCEL).
SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR Accountant:
- Candidate will need to be an advanced Excel user.
- Will perform vlookups, pivot tables, creating formulas, macros, etc.
- PowerPoint experience required.
- Candidate will need to be able to add animation, integrate graphs and videos, develop process maps and organizational charts, etc.
- Organization: Ability to manage many tasks and projects simultaneously without failure to meet any due dates.
- Communication: Ability to condense complex communication into concise messages, and communicate with upper level management.
- Self-Learning: Ability to take simple instructions, and use them to complete complex tasks though self-learning and imitative.
BENEFITS FOR Accountant:
- Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First. Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We’ve also won many awards, including eleven 101 Best & Brightest awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, multiple Crain’s awards and multiple Corp! magazine diversity awards. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.