Since 1941, Rehmann has provided clients proactive ideas and solutions to become one of the top 40 largest accounting/consulting firms in the US. Now, with over 900 associates, we have expanded to form a synergistic collection of services including accounting, wealth management, investigative services, IT and more!
Rehmann has earned national recognition including:
- Top 30 Best Accounting Firms to Work For (Vault.com)
- #8 in Client Interaction
- #14 in Work/Life Balance
- #19 in Diversity for Women
- Voted One of Best Companies to Work For in Florida
What makes us one of the best? Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
We believe that long term success is built by real connections that foster collaborative relationships with Firm leaders and fellow associates, real opportunities that amplify your talent and leadership potential while maintaining a work/life integration, and real impact that engages your positive influence on not just your Firm and career, but your community and clients too.
We are seeking a talented Accountant to join our Bonita Springs location. For the ideal candidate, this position may also be based remotely if you are not in the Bonita Springs area.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Reconciling client bank account statements
- Processing routine accounting transactions (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll)
- Preparing journal entries
- Updating depreciation and amortization schedules
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing payroll tax quarterly returns, annual employee W2’s and payee 1099’s
- Providing payroll tax support to clients
- Maintaining clients' accounting software and files
- Building relationships internally to foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Providing a “wow” experience to every client
- Contributing to the success of our clients’ organizations
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other Rehmann specialists to existing clients
Your Desired Skills, Values & Experiences:
- 2+ years in handling the accounting duties described above
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to complete and enter non-routine and complex journal entries with assistance
- Proficiency with accounting software programs. Sage, Intacct or Quickbooks Online experience, a plus.
- Knowledge of payroll software programs
- Ability to design a basic chart of accounts fitting the needs of a client
- Ability to read a financial statement and identify issues to discuss with a client
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to develop unique business solutions in a team-based environment
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Unwavering integrity in all situations
Apply now to begin your Rehmann experience.
Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.