Are you an experience Accountant in the construction or real estate field? Are you interested in working with a hands on growing team? Do you want to work on projects from the ground up? Are you looking for stability and a good cultured company? If yes, this exciting Accountant role at a growing Construction Companies is a great fit for you. If you are interested please click to apply!
The Accountant would be working at a fun an exciting Construction Company. They work on projects from the ground up and have doubled in project size. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to challenge themselves and support all ends of the team. If you are interested in working for a company like this, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Accountant - Real Estate responsibilities will include,
- Reviews accounts payable voucher submissions for legal and repair and maintenance expenses.
- Reviews accounts receivable agings for delinquencies, cash applications and prepaid rent application.
- Calculates and enters monthly contract item accruals such as janitorial, security and utility expenses to match expenses to period incurred, and review trial balance for reversing of same entries in next accounting period.
- Calculates and enters rehab capitalization entry.
- Prepares balance sheet tie-out to balance the general ledger and commercial management systems.
- Prepares Preview Statements and distributes to field to ensure following month's recurring charges and past due charges are accurate.
- Calculates and records appropriate depreciation and amortization of fixed assets, tenant improvements, and leasing commissions.
The Accountant - Real Estate should have the following experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- Construction accounting software experience: Timberline/SAGE 300 or additional construction accounting software
- Project accounting experience within the construction sector essential
- Strong communication skills between Project Managers and additional staff on the Accounting team.
If you are interested, please submit your resume for further consideration.
The Accountant will receive a competitive salary with a bonus, great benefits, PTO and vacation time. If you are interested in the Accountant position, please contact me at (617) 824-2674.