Job ID: 39142
- Maintain a general ledger and produce monthly financial statements for review in accordance with GAAP (or other defined basis of accounting) for assigned entities including proper support and timely reconciliation of every GL account balance.
- Produce timely and accurate Cash Summary Reports and Cash Forecasts for assigned entities and fully understand the cash account structures.
- Understand and anticipate the future cash requirements of Capital Calls and Distributions.
- Ensure that all Management Fees, Inter-Company Payables, Leasing Commissions, TI and Development Fees are calculated and paid on a timely basis.
- Ensure timely payment of all taxes and government assessments for assigned entities.
- Record all monthly Accrual Journal Entries.
- Read and comprehend all Partnership Agreements, Management Agreements, Tenant Leases and Debt Agreements for assigned entities.
- Verify the accuracy of monthly debt invoices and maintain a complete and accurate Debt Schedule.
- Enter Lease Abstracts into Yardi/MRI and maintain a complete and accurate Rent Roll in Yardi/MRI.
- Undergraduate Accounting Degree required; CPA preferred but not required.
- 2 years experience in real estate or public accouning
- CPA a+