Why take an Accounting Clerk opportunity with this company?
- Our client is a leading company in the hospitality industry
- With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department
- The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
What the Accounting Clerk will do…
- Check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Process payroll for 100 employees
- Prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Prepare accounts payable checks.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- Assist in data entry
What the company needs in an Accounting Clerk:
- 1-2 years of AP & Payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Perks of the Accounting Clerk:
- Business casual
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth and advancement